If you are a manufacturer and you want to export your product
to the International market, you can do that very easy with our services.
We are a company specialized in trade services. We combine executives from the IT and customer service fields.
At the moment we are working on two different category of services.
B2Boffice – With this service you can register in the major trade portals worldwide. That way you can promote your products all around the world in your specific field. We find the best way to make you visible for all the companies, taking part in the global e-commerce world.
B2Bexport – This is a far more advanced service that includes: virtual office, help in finding the right market, market research, proper advertising, help in export and logistics and sales.
Our headquarters are in Sofia, Bulgaria and all the logistic operations start from here.
If you are a manufacturer and you want to export your product to the International market, you can do that very easy with our services. We appreciate quality products with value for money.
We want to help your market strategy and be part of your growing multi continental business.
You just have to send us a small company profile including a contact person, photograph of your product, the address of your fabric and product origin.
We also need to know what is the minimum quantity needed. In the import/export business it’s all about the value of money, so we are asking only for products with the right quality for money.
Storage – order – distribution of products
Management and storage of products and distribution across Europe with headquarters in Sofia Bulgaria. Nowadays the value of money is crucial. For a succesful business project you need to make the correct financial decisions. Export of products is connected with breaking new grounds and often, they are far away. We offer a service that helps in renting warehouses for storage of your products. We also undertake distribution in remote markets. And off course we are your partners when it is time to draw the line and it comes to billing. * Costing depends on warehouse size and shelves needed. Contact…
Promoting – Creating Customer List
We help in promoting your products and services, in order to be known in markets not approached in the past or growing your current export activities. We test the connection between the product and the market. Registration to the B2BEXPORT business directory includes: company profile, product description and origin, proper key words, photographs, company logo, retail suggested price and customer feedback web-form. Composing the proposal cover letter and managing the business communication for a successful trade agreement. We create a list of candidate clients and deliver company leads, emails, telephone numbers, address and business activity. Creation of prospect leads: mailing…
Customer Reward Services
Build a loyalty and rewards program for your customers customized to your needs. Techniques for collecting customer lists with e-mails and SMS messages. Make your current customers – Loyal ones. Attract your customers so that they visit and shop from you more frequently. Make an attractive reward scheme covering specific products and services for your customers. Categorize your customers and make targeted promotion campaigns. Suggestions about the frequency of promotional and informative messages to your customers. Suggestions what to include in the e-mails and SMS campaigns. Mass sending of SMS campaigns to categorized customers. Management of staff and partners through…
B2B Selling platform
Rent a platform for selling products and services. B2Bexport is responsible for the maintenance of your online store, storage and transportation of your product to all the countries in Europe. How to send email newsletters to potential buyers. In order to send promotional emails you must have the recipient's approval, this is why most of our clients use the contact lists based on the data which b2bexport exclusively creates for your company. First you need to do a business log directed/targeted to your product or service, you have to request approval from the recipient and create the final list. The…
Growing your business Internationally
- Scotland warns of no access to EU single market after Brexit October 27, 2016Scottish Secretary of State David Mundell has warned about the consequences of the UK’s withdrawal from the European Union (EU), saying Brexit would cut the access to single market.
- NATO chief downplays concerns over formation of joint European army October 27, 2016NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg has downplayed suggestions that EU military buildup might undermine the Western alliance as the bid to establish an independent European army appears to gain momentum.
- Hundreds of flights canceled in Germany over cabin crew strike October 27, 2016A walkout by the cabin crew of two low-cost airlines in Germany has grounded at least 400 flights and stranded some 40,000 passengers.
- Russia to eliminate all its chemical weapons by end 2017 October 27, 2016Russia says it plans to annihilate all of its remaining chemical weapons by the end of next year, a year earlier than previously scheduled.
- Greek top court cancels government auction of TV channels October 27, 2016Greece’s highest judicial body has ruled that an auction of television licenses conducted by the government last month was flawed, delivering a blow to the country’s Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras, whose left-led administration had held the auction as part of an anti-corruption drive.
- Outrage as May’s real idea of Brexit at Goldman Sachs speech leaks October 27, 2016British Prime Minister Theresa May is facing growing criticism over her comments about Brexit at a leaked private speech to Goldman Sachs.
- Russia reacts to UN aid chief's Aleppo 'kill zone' remarks October 27, 2016Russia’s UN Ambassador Vitaly Churkin has accused the United Nations aid chief of arrogance and bias after he told the UN Security Council that Russian and Syrian airstrikes have turned Aleppo into a "kill zone."
- Theresa May refuses to withdraw support for Saudi Arabia October 27, 2016British Prime Minister Theresa May has refused to withdraw support for Saudi Arabia’s place at the UN Human Rights Council despite the regime’s atrocities in Yemen.